Estal Donge

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:38:00 +0000

As I remember it from HotB 1, Estal Donge and Temertain were indeed lovers, (despite the efforts of the Royal Librarian to thwart them). I seem to recall Temertain announcing their engagement (was this the same announcement that saw the Town Crier announce the Telmori Bodyguard had rescued a pet rabbit in a desperate attempt to provide good news for the prince?)

It was at this point that the Librarian managed to get himself arrested, having convinced me (Goram Whitefang) that this was a re-run of Honn- s conquest of Tarsh - The fact that Temertain was also in protective custody at the time made it all horribly likely. It also meant all my allies were out of reach in Lunar Headquarters - Fortunately I managed to contact the Rebel chieftains (who had mostly been hiding in Geo's, who convinced me that a true heir of Sartar was coming to liberate Boldhome, and would redeem his ancestors promise to my people....

I don't recall the history of Estal and Termetain in the other run of HotB I was in (IV). I was a Lunar spy that time, and got into Geo's much earlier in the game!
- --

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |