boys and girls

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:39:53 +0200

:Even in America in the 21st century, little boys don't play with dolls,
:they play with "action figures" (ie male dolls with guns), and little
:girls are told not to play "rough sports" like football.
:
:RR

And this is so incredibly f#%&'ed up.

But I'm not sure I agree with your analogy. Here on terra these things are cultural. In Glorantha there are actualy metaphysical reasons for men and women being so different.
  Luckily the orlanthi are flexible in their gender roles. Change your relation to the gods, and you can chanse your nature (and what people expect from you)

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.