Re: works in progress

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:57:10 -0800

Gareth

> OK. There is always, of course, a difficulty trying to use as a context
> something that is itself a work in progress. I am therefore
> attracted to either
> handling the history of Glorantha (like a prequel) or working in an
> area that is
> not being currently addressed.
>
> Are there any areas of Glorantha that are either not current WIP or which no
> major changes are likely to occur in for the near future?

I'd guess anything in the southern continent is relatively safe. I've done some stuff in Umathela; Fonrit has been done in Enclosure II.

History is also good because there are lots of holes. I was running Imperial Age Jrustela for a while.

But there's no guarantee that Issaries won't get a great MS on Maslo and publish it, even though this wasn't planned.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein