Seshnegi Centaurs

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:44:38 +1300

Topi Pitkanen:

>I'm curious about the origins of the seshnelan centaurs, especially
>in context of origins of their manirian cousins.

They live on the isle of Guebelle and in the woods surrounding the Castle Coast. They appeared when the Luatha sank Old Seshnela and there's some speculation in the Elder Races book (p80) that their function is similar to the Dragon Pass centaurs.

>On the other hand, the few Luathans may have had some influence on
>the subject, maybe by bringing some along from Luathela?

The Seshnegi King List says that the "manbeasts" were created through terrible mutations.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #247