dragon knowledge

From: Topi Pitkanen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:54:47 +0200 (EET)

> Yes, I'm sure that some secrets survived, but no
> the kind of secrets that include dragons or dragonic thinking.
<snip>
> Controlling the dragonewts! This is just the kind of knowledge
> that the dragons would have taken back or the horde would have destroyed
> (because it's corrupt).

Uncertainty is the way we relate to dragons.

I agree that we cannot understand the dragon. But here I find you explaining what dragons would do, just like someone else explained that dragons can be controlled with magic. I am ready to believe very much anything from dragonkind.

And I equally hesitate to trust them.

What can we expect? The Dragons could have left behind knowledge to control dragonewts for some god forsaken reason - we cannot know! And the draconewt control magics (?) may seem to work, but do they really? DOn't trust it. The beaked ones may just be dancing some infinite dreams on you.

We cannot know. That is what we must keep.

"Any worldwiew that isn't strange is automatically false."