Centaur origins (not really trying to continue a thread)

From: Topi Pitkanen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 01:49:01 +0200 (EET)

Luatha slogan:

"New world is over, old world will be born to purple!"

What if the god-learners were not innocent and did recreate mythic species in Seshnela? Well when their end finally came, I'd guess "the krjalki" would've been hunted down and put to death by the right-minded-god-respecting-good people around.

Who would care today?

Well, I gather that luathans are a rather vengeful folk. They're bound to be, I suppose, if they take after Rausa in the least. ;) When the Luatha came they might have taken the opportunity to avenge some sins committed by sehnelans' over the history.

I wonder if the Luatha could have turned those people whose forefathers killed the second age centaur stock into beastfolk themselves? As a compensatory lesson of perspective?

Thanks for the answers you gave. -Topi