Digest Archives

From: Brian Kondalski <brian_at_kondalski.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:21:31 -0600

Just wanted to let the Glorantha Digest subscribers know that I'm moving over the course of the next few weeks. So if you have problems getting to the Digest archives and I don't respond quickly, that is why.

Secondly since the Digest search engine is down I'm looking into providing this at the archive site as well. I just need to find the necessary software to make this happen. Maybe the previous person who was doing this could give me some pointers?

On another note, I'm moving to the Charlotte, NC area. Any one have any pointers to any good gaming stores in the area? How about finding any groups to role play with? Please respond in private, no need to further clutter the digest.

Brian - brian_at_kondalski.org
- --
Brian Kondalski
brian_at_kondalski.org http://kondalski.org/brian "Tae the feet o' the bright aurora, that dance tae the elfin lyres."