RE: The Glorantha Digest V8 #263

From: richc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 9:45:06 +0000

Michael Cule:
<< My current group are heading out of Pavis to spend some time (basically 'until the heat dies down') in Balazar. Two of them are Yelmalions assigned to help the High Priest there and I was wondering if any of you (especially Jane Williams and MOB) have given any thought as to how the revelations about Elmal (as well as some of your more fervent speculations about dragons and such) might affect the history/background of the cult up north.>>

I have to say I'd be equally fascinated as my character (Skeanthi the White of Elkoi) in Tom Zunder's campaign made the trip in reverse. He was sent by the cult of Yelmalio (or whatever it now is) in Balazar to take messages to Sun County in Prax. Culture shock ensued when he met a very different conception of "his" cult.

On a related issue I am surprised by the total lack (so far as I have noticed) of any reference to communication between the Yelmalio cult/heirarchy/culture in Sun County Prax and the temple in Sun Dome County in Dragon Pass. Anyone suggest a reason why the two are not speaking?

Richard Crawley <-- Who is sure he's missed something obvious.