Sun Dome Unity

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:53:12 +1300

Richard Crawley:

>On a related issue I am surprised by the total lack (so far as I have
>noticed) of any reference to communication between the Yelmalio
>cult/heirarchy/culture in Sun County Prax and the temple in Sun Dome
>County in Dragon Pass. Anyone suggest a reason why the two are not speaking?

There's a massive mountain range between the two which makes knowledge of Balazar and Prax in each other location very difficult.

Also they have no historical knowledge of each other. Prax was settled under the auspices of the EWF and when that Dragonkill War came, all other temples were thought to be destroyed.

Balazar was settled after the EWF. When the Dragonkill War came, the EWF Sun Dome Temples were thought destroyed.

If they did know of each other, they have no need of communication. Each Sun Dome is subject to its parent Temple. In Balazar, the Parent Sun Dome was destroyed and so that Balazarings are sovereign. In Prax, their parent Sun Dome was a) the Dragon Pass Sun Dome, or b) destroyed, so there's a bit of a dispute about this.