weather

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:16:00 +0100

>> From: Brad Furst <brad.furst_at_criticalpath.com>
>> Please remind me. When in the Gloranthan calendar is the coldest
>> time of year? When is the peak heat of the year?
>> Brad Furst
>> esoteric_at_teleport.com

Wesley:
>Dark Season is the coldest and nastiest. Fire Season is the warmest. This
is in
>Dragon Pass. I don't know if that is valid everywhere in Genertela or not.

It's not the same all over. See Elder Secrets, from page 48 on, and Missing Lands, from page 94 on. One of the Tales of the Reaching Moon magazines is a Sea special, and has some weather info. The weather is different in Pamaltela and many islands from that in Genertela, as well as there being variation in different areas of Genertela. There are a few further studies of Gloranthan weather. One of the Tales of the Reaching Moon magazines is a Sea special, and has some weather info. The Book of Drastic Resolutions website has more on weather in Prax and the Wastes/Greatlands. I've made a sort of attempt at weather generation tables for gaming. Steve Lieb has made a computer program, which is quite delightful. There is also a weather generation chart in Griffin Mountain. Daniel

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #266