Sun Dome Unity

From: richc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:04:43 +0000

Peter Metcalfe very kindly explained why there is little or no communication between the Sun Dome temples of Prax and Balazar but unfortunately missed the deft mental leap in my question which was actually about the seeming lack of communication between the Prax and Dragon Pass Sun Domes.

In Sun County I didn't come across any references to communications either past or present between two Sun-god-worshipping-mercenary-spearmen-providing temples. I recognise that there is the Storm Hills and inner Prax between them but I would have expected references to at least the occasional envoy?

Richard Crawley <-- still thinks he's missed something.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #267