Godlearner secret & boom boom & Moon production stuff

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:16:40 -0000

>Are Greg and Sandy really the only ones who know the Godlearners
>secret ?

Nope, there used to be a list on the wall at Chaosium with everyone who knows the secret on it. Nick Brook did work out what the secret was, but was too drunk to remember the next morning IFRC. Surprising as it may seem, I told Greg what I think the Godlearner Secret is. I wasn't wrong. Oooh. Yes, you may touch me. :-)

>A question about the Red Emperor. Is it true that he can never sit down?
>
>That is, that the Son never sits on the brutish empire?

Nice one centurion - your Danfive posting is immanent.

Slightly off topic, but seeing as I can't get through to Rick...

Rick, I'd like to order one P&BR Hardback and one GM hardback when ready.

Thanks

Normal lurking may now resume