Babester Gor

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:22:14 -0500

>We seem to have a couple of alternatives for devotees:
>
>* Prematurely menopausal 'crones'.
>* Permanently PMT, as suggested by Jane - I'm sure this is the 'mythic'
>truth spread by non Gori.
>
>and a tentative third...
>
>* Reversion to a pre-menache (feral child) state: breasts and secondary
sex
>characteristics recede.

None of the above are necessary in terms of RW biology. Women in military or athletic training often have their menses stop, when their body fat falls below a certain level. The effect is reversible.

In Glorantha, I suppose the question is whether there is any way out of BG once having joined it. One can imagine a woman who got to being able to carry out her revenge (perhaps even not going through with it) and had to work out what to do with the rest of her life. I assume she'd be apostate, but a hero might survive.

Andrew