City of the Living Dead

From: Michael Beggs <aop13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:38:27 -0000

I have a Lunar oriented question and would really appreciate some help:

Back in the days when Glorantha was funny, there was mention of a group in the Heartland called The Heretics of Vitality (I think). They did things like release zombies into the streets of Glamour for some deep philosophical reason (or for fun). I remember reading this in G:CotHW, in the excellent 'regional activity' boxes, but is there any other mention of this group anywhere? Any info or suggestions about them are much appreciated.

Michael W Beggs