theists and animists

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:25:46 EST

In a message dated 2/22/01 3:35:01PM, you write:

Peter:
<< Sun County is an example of a theistic culture that has survived
 amongst an animist population (Praxians).>>

I have already outlined why I think Sun County is different from the citadels of Balazar.

<< The Vendrefs are theists within a dominant animist pantheon (Grazers).>>

The vendref have always been theists, the Grazers have always been segregated from the vendrefs and neither seek to integrate with them, nor have they ever had any Vendref rulers.

<< The trolls are animist yet they support several theistic cults.>>

How is this relevant, given that underworld entities are different ?

<< Just because the rulebook doesn't mention the possibility isn't evidence
that such arrangements are impossible. >>

Please remind me where I said this. Just because misapplied worship is a bit clunky, the fact that it is in the rulebook implies that it does exist *somewhere*. If not the citadels of Balazar then where?

Keith Nellist