Re: Entruli; Harshax

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:46:38 -0800

Peter wrote

> Tradetalk #4 has the Entruli (which it calls Hsunchen although I
> have my doubts about this) being six tribes (Ramali, Heerili,
> Maniri, Weneli, Drorgarites and Vathmai), most of which were
> driven westwards by the Vingkotlings.

It's possible they were hsunchen at that time, but no longer are (just as most Ralians have long since stopped being hsunchen).

Graham wrote

> I'm not so worried about who he is (sometimes he's the Pharoah, sometimes
> he's so far in the future it won't effect my game...) When they made it a
> verb though - "Stop harshaxing your cousin".
>
> What's that mean? Stop acting like the Pharoah to your cousin?

I wasn't happy to see that either, but you can rationalize it by assuming the verb means something like "lord it over" or "boss around."

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein