Black Net

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:00:01 -0000

Ian Gordon asks:

> Could anyone tell me where the Pure Horse Warriors,
> who disappeared in the Black Net, actually went? The
> notion that I am operating under is that they
> disappeared and didn't actually die.

The notion sounds right. I can't say for sure where they went (other than "into the Black Net"), but a careful reading of KoS p.120 suggests that Derik Pol-Joni got some of them out again when he was founding his tribe.

> What would be required to get them back, if such a
> thing can be done? I assume this would be a heroquest.

Yes, and a big one. (Unless D.P-J. got them *all* out, but where's the fun in that, eh?). They'd be a *great* "surprise warband" to spring on your enemies in the Hero Wars.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_at_etyries.com> Nick
:::: Website: <http://www.etyries.com>