Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #277

From: Stéphane FRANCOIS <s.francois2_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:23:58 +0100

> Could anyone tell me where the Pure Horse Warriors,
> who disappeared in the Black Net, actually went? The
> notion that I am operating under is that they
> disappeared and didn't actually die.
>
> What would be required to get them back, if such a
> thing can be done? I assume this would be a heroquest.

There is a reference to the Black Net in KoS, at the begining of Tarsh Kingom (french version p. 122, I'm translating back and apologize for any typo). Derik Poljoni find it in a dream, take it back in reality and use it to drag followers out of his dream, founding his own nomad tribe... Since the Poljoni are horse riders, it's a possible link.