THE FLOWER OF SARTAR

From: Guy Hoyle <guyhoyle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:33:21 -0800 (PST)

THE FLOWER OF SARTAR O flower of Sartar
When will we see your like again
That fought and died for
Your wee bit hill and glen
And stood against them
Foul Chaos army
And sent them homeward
Tae think again

The hills are bare now
And autumn’s leaves lie thick and still O'er land that is lost now
Which those so dearly held
And stood against them
Foul Chaos army
And sent them homeward
Tae think again

That world is passed now
A new world comes in blood and pain
The storm shall rise now
And free our tribes again
That stood against them
Foul Chaos army
And sent them homeward
Tae think again

Adapted by Guy Hoyle from THE FLOWER OF SCOTLAND (Roy Williamson)

Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org "Science deals [with nature], the only reality of which we have any certain knowledge. . . . Those fundamentalist[s] . . . who speak contemptuously of science . . . reveal an astonishing insensitivity to the very world they tell us God created. Granting, then, our prior assumption of a Creator, anyone who criticizes real science is in a direct sense criticizing God." - Steve Allen

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/