Oz the Telmori

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:07:21 +0200

:Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:51:00 +1100
:From: "Grawe, Philipp" <pgrawe_at_tusc.com.au>
:Subject: RE: Telmori
:
:> Not all Telmori are chaos cursed, those who's ancestors didn't aid
:> Nysalor/Gbaji are not chaos marked and don't auto transform on wild
:> day.
:
:What about the ones in Dragon Pass? Are they all cursed? Just some
:cursed?

Almost all of them are cursed. Sartar is tought to have revealed to them the existanse of the pure ones, and given them hope that their curse may some day be broken.

:I mean, playing a Telmori could be fun, but not if you're uncontrollably
:turning into a ravaging Wolf in the middle of Boldhome every Clayday (or
:whatever day it is). It becomes a little impractical.
:
:Harry.

I had an image of Oz from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the TV series). He has to be locked up every full moon, since he transforms into a raging verewolf. A nice, mellow guy othervice :) Parhaps this happens every seventh day in Boldhome too.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.