Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #292

From: Coridan <argrath_at_agoron.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:16:46 -0000

> The Umathelans are IMO also descended largely from Harandings (or
> even a different stock), plus they have been experimented on by God
> Learners and then isolated for centuries. I believe the Umathelans
> are only nominally Orlanthi, worshipping their own set of nine
> Lightbringers (Sandy posted on this years ago).

David,

Do you have access to this reference, or to sources concerning the Umathelans in general? I'm very curious about them. Where can I go to learn more about Umathelan culture? Are they Agimori or Wenerian? Does their religion Orlanthi Lightbringer/Storm worship with Pamaltelan beliefs?

Thanks,

Chris Bell
argrath_at_agoron.com
coridan_at_shai-net.com