Re: Kitori

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:08:17 EST

Sergi Diaz:

<< > The men would worship Darkness deities like Argan
> Argar (for trade), Zorak Zoran (for war) and Dojor
> the Black (as Ernalda's husband). Women might
> favour Dark Earth Deities such as Maran Gor or
> Asrelia. The trolls are probably theists and might
> worship Hachrat Blowhard or Urox.

 But where is the orlanthi-troll mixture here? I supposed they would worship Orlanth and some others along with KG, ZZ, AA, etc.>>

     No, I think that's the Torkani. Or, at least, the scant existing information implies to me that the Torkani worship the Orlanthi deities with Argan Argar as boss god, with a few other darkness deities thrown in. And if that is the case, I for one, wouldn't want the Kitori to be too similar.

     See members.aol.com/ttrotsky/ for more (entirely unofficial) information on the darkness-loving Torkani tribe.

Trotsky

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #296