Kitori

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:36:19 +1300

Sergi Diaz:

> > I understand they replaced the Trolls on the World Council after
> > the latter left the God Project that created Nysalor. How they
> > survived Arkat is a mystery.

>Couldn't they´ve left the God Project too? Since they're a mixture of
>trolls and humans it would be more reasonable...

Either a) they weren't a mixture then, being darkness worshipping humans, or b) the Kitroi Uz stayed loyal to the God Project because they saw through the hostility of the other Uz. Take your pick.

> > The men would worship Darkness deities like Argan
> > Argar (for trade), Zorak Zoran (for war) and Dojor
> > the Black (as Ernalda's husband). Women might
> > favour Dark Earth Deities such as Maran Gor or
> > Asrelia. The trolls are probably theists and might
> > worship Hachrat Blowhard or Urox.

>But where is the orlanthi-troll mixture here? I supposed they would
>worship Orlanth and some others along with KG, ZZ, AA, etc.

I don't know of anything that says that the Kitori worship Orlanth while Asrelia, Maran Gor and Urox are Orlanthi deities.