Umathela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:31:43 +1300

David Dunahm:

>Me> The only Pamaltelan influence is the Ompalam Pantheon from nearby
> > Fonrit as the Yranian Leapers and the Afadjanni have all pursued
> > wars of conquest in Umathela. There is also some Vadeli influence,
> > most notably at the port of Garanz.

>I believe there was a fair amount of Pamaltelan influence dating back
>to the Six Legged Empire.

I don't see it myself. The Six-legged Empire was in Jolar and only lasted for a short period of time (between 870 and 901 or so). Not long enough to make a strong impact in Umathela. Perhaps Goan...

>I believe the Vadeli have political influence, but no cultural.

Why wouldn't the Vadeli would teach evil, twisted cults to corrupt the hearts and minds of innocent Orlanthi-in-the-woods?