Delay of Fan products

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:27:45 +0100

David Hall wrote:
> > P.S. Apologies to anyone who has ordered the Tentacles Big Rubble and
> > Pavis Companion from me. You are on a waiting list, and your copy
> > will be sent out when it is *finally* published (or I'll send your
> > money back if it never appears)!

I know we have had delays with Tradetalk # 8 and Masks of Pavis, but as producer and distributer of both magazines - Tradetalk and Ye Booke Tentacles - I can promise that these products will be published soon.

Tradetalk # 8 is in print now, and every subscriber or customer of mine will get Tradetalk next week (only the snail mail will do delays then).

Dario has brought with his layout work one product to an end first (Tradetalk # 8) to put his full concentration on the next one - Mask of Pavis.

I'm very sorry about the announcements Masks of Pavis would be published earlier, but I think we have been more or less on schedule with our products.

So it would be no need to be cynical. The RuneQuest-Society aka Chaos Society stands to its word and wouldn't promise anything we couldn't reach.

Ingo Tschinke
Editor of Tradetalk
Distributer of the Chaos Society

Take a look at www.Tradetalk.de for news, or subscribe Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com