Aron

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:23:17 +1300

Joerg Baumgartner:

[about Aron]

>At one time the Enchanter (a figure otherwise unspecified in Thunder Rebels,
>from Seravus - a forested region west of Kerofinela, a southern part of the
>Greatwood bordering on the Chomal Sea) had stolen all the beasts,

I suspect from the beasts and the enchanter, that Aron lies in Estal (or perhaps Helby) in southeastern Safelster where the locals are known for their beast-worship and there's also strange magic floating around (purple rod of serpent sentience etc). IMO Goventainer Shadowshirt who lived in the Green Lions Tower was a successor and that Not-to-be-called is the current Enchanter.

>(I think of something behind the Ancient Beasts in Ralios, who held
>Hrelar Amali as a holy place)

Hrelar Amali is sacred to the Enerali horse people, not to their hsunchen foes.
- --Peter Metcalfe