Re: Nysalor

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:05:16 +0000

To expand slightly on Greg's answer to Stephen, at least as I understand it...

>>Interesting. Did the Dara Happans and Aldryami hijack the project
>>after the others left, and make Nysalor a god of Light when he wasn't
>>one before?
>
>Yes.

The original aim of the God Project was to resurrect Ostentelka - The Perfect One - The God they got was Nysalor and/or Gbaji. The Light cultists of course claim that Ostentelka and Nysalor are one and the same, or at least aspects of each other, but it seems that had the Trolls and Dragonewts not withdrawn we would have seen a different God being born...
- --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |