Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #305

From: Stéphane FRANCOIS <s.francois2_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:41:44 +0100

> The original aim of the God Project was to resurrect Ostentelka - The
> Perfect One - The God they got was Nysalor and/or Gbaji. The Light
> cultists of course claim that Ostentelka and Nysalor are one and the
> same, or at least aspects of each other, but it seems that had the
> Trolls and Dragonewts not withdrawn we would have seen a different God
> being born...

Could Arkat be the other (rejected by DH/aldryamis) part of the God Project ? Two half of the same being thrown at each other by this confuse feeling they're "the right one", but each incomplete. Nysalor seems blind to the devious interpretations of his teaching, and Arkat blind to the positive aspects of Nysalor.