Harmast, LBQ and maybe Umathelans

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_lyyra.kempele.fi>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:38:39 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, David Dunham wrote:

> I haven't decided for my game. It's entirely possible they didn't
> have Lightbringers at all until the God Learners introduced it
> (nobody at all had this until Harmast, and he didn't get to Slontos
> as far as I know). This would mean that there weren't 9 until the end
> of the God Learners.

Outrageous. ...or perhaps not, but I wouldn't leave good old Orlanth out of the picture yet. HE did it first, or maybe you are implying that Harmast somehow created a large part of Orlanthi mythology out of scraps. 'Cos then without Harmast the Orlanthi wouldn't have a proper ending that to their mythic past. Surely the LBQ was before Harmast tried it.

Olli Kantola