Re: Invisible God

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:02:25 EST

Julian Lord:

<< Your problem here is that it's actually fairly difficult to get one's head 'round the
 basic concepts of sorcery and Monotheism.>>

      I don't see why, really. Not much more difficult than getting your head round RW monotheism anyway, which many people seem to do successfully ;-)

<< > I though the point of Solace and Joy is that they were progressive approaches to
> the (unreachable for most, if not all) IG.

 I don't think that any such 'progression' actually exists : God is One. It is men who are weak, and cannot reach Him.>>

      Nonetheless, the history of Malkionism essentially consists of progressively 'better' approaches to God (Ordelvis > Kiona > Ferbrith > etc.). Whether that's a real property of God, or just of human religion, seems academic to me.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky