Praxian Agimori

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:09:21 -0500

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Peter's mention of the Praxian Agimori reminded me.

Are the Praxian Agimori still considered to be as tall as described in River of Cradles (minimum 6 feet tall)?

If so, are all Agimori in Glorantha supposed to be as tall as the Praxian ones? If I read Missing Lands correctly, the Kresh and the Doraddi are of Agimori stock. I found no mention of them being particularly tall.

If they are not all this tall, is there some accepted reason for the unusual height of the Praxian Agimori? (This is not a request for speculation. I just want to know if anything is generally accepted Glorantha.)

Chris Lemens