Underworld

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:16:14 -0500

Nils:
"It may be that Underworld is actually a rather wide designation which covers everything that is very primal and/or undifferentiated. If you go to the Green Age you actually end up in this place regardless of whether you started in a theist, animist or sorcerous ceremony. . . . Could be that there is no Green Age in the Gods World, Spirit World etc. Since humans don't have this composite understanding the elder races do, it is much harder and more dangerous for humans to go to the Green Age."

I like this. The Spirit World really does not have the Ages, as far as I know. Particular locales can have a very Green Age feel, though, like the Garden within the Praxian Waha Tradition. Greg said nothing to me that would necessarily contradict your idea. It is a wee bit heretical, though, that the Green Age is not somehow "in" the God World.

Chris Lemens