Re: EWF renaissance

From: Kevin Blackburn <kevin_at_fairbruk.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:18:35 +0000

In article , Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de> writes
>Kevin Blackburn

[snip]

>I don't expect these dragon heretics to be greeted with joy, even though
>there will be a dragonrise.

I assume it's a death sentence in quite a few clans, and outlawry in many more.

>Mechanics-wise, I feel that not even the active mystic catches the
>dream-creations of a dragon, dragonet, or the powerful EWF leaders.
>Dragon sleep can be regarded as meditation and refutation, but the
>result is a very active entity, a dream dragon, or some lesser effect,
>up to the marvelous dragonewt cities created by just this kind of
>not-quite mysticism. But that's firmly IMO.

I assume that the Dream Dragons are accidental, rather than intentional, and tend to reflect emotions not yet under control. - --

Kevin Blackburn                         Kevin_at_fairbruk.demon.co.uk