Sambari/Fire Bull tribe site - previously posted on the HeroWars list

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_indigost.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:16:49 -0000

I have put up Benedict Admason's Sambari/Fire Bull campaign background on my website at
http://www.indigost.demon.co.uk/FireBull/index.html Not all of the details, particularly the character sheets, are entirely up to date.

In this campaign we (that is Benedict Adamson, Bruce Ferrie, Ian Hammond Cooper and myself) take irregular turns to run games.

Two of the graphics are broken at the moment for arcane technical reasons (they may work with Netscape but do not seem to work with MSIE). For the next version, Benedict and I are looking at reorganising  the site slightly to prevent this problem happening again.

enjoy!
Charles