Re: Green Age Underworld

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:52:14 +0100

Chris:

> I like this. The Spirit World really does not have the Ages, as far as I
> know.

Probably not, the Green Age-ier, the closer you get to the "Underworld" or something like that on a sliding scale.

> Particular locales can have a very Green Age feel, though, like the
> Garden within the Praxian Waha Tradition. Greg said nothing to me that
> would necessarily contradict your idea. It is a wee bit heretical, though,
> that the Green Age is not somehow "in" the God World.

Not a big problem though, as many of the major movers and shakers of the Gods World weren't around (or at least weren't active) in the Green Age.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?