Praxian Families (oops)

From: David Fiorito <bighappymonkey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:46:14 -0800 (PST)

Chris wrote:

I'm hoping some sociologist or anthropologist among us will say "Ah, well,that's just because they use an endothermihypothalmic kinship structure in which sons are supposed to take their father places."

I would say (as an anthropologist) the moral to the story is that men in Prax are expendable. Women are the life givers and owners of the heard. Men are the warriors and gaurds. They tend to be beat up most of the time if not dead. The role of the son is to watch the family while dad is away raiding or gaurding the heard.

Cheers,

Dave

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/