Recruiting for the Prax battalions

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:40:03 +1100

Hi all

the PraxPack writing is continuing slowly but surely behind the scenes, however rate of progress would be greatly helped by anyone who is interested in writing even small sections

Where we currently need input the most is: Stories of Waha and his Friends (around 1,000 words each) Sample Waha Trails (less than 700 words each) Detailing locations in the Wastes (a mere 80-100 words each) Legendary Praxian artifacts (330-350 words each, rewriting the traditional items for HW)

I can't believe that there are no people out there who aren't interested in this project? :)

Please back this interest by taking on 2 or 3 Wastes locations, or maybe even a larger piece. Hey, surely the chance to write the official HW details for the legendary artifacts is gonna grab someone's imagination?

We'd really appreciate any help

Please contact me at:
Benderri_at_yahoo.com.au

thanks