Ex-hsunchen

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_hem.utfors.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:01:47 +0200

Joerg:

>There are former Bemuri who now are cattle-herding Orlanthi in Keanos.

Delela and Saug, sure. I dunno about Keanos. Yeah, the Genertela Book says they live by "hunting and herding" but if the land can't support agriculture I doubt they could find pasture for cattle. Sheep seems more likely.

>They don't worship their totems in much of an animist way, but their
>totem has become subsumed in their perception of Orlanth.

I don't think so. I think they'd want to forget as much as possible about their hsunchen roots. IMG they're aware that their ancestors worshipped animal gods, but not which ones or even that they were animists. I have a story about this that I could post if there's interest.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #321