Volunteer Acrobat

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:15:30 +1100

Hi

apologies for the off-topic

I have a piece which is a few pages long and I'm going to post onto my site

But I'd really like it to be laid out neatly in acrobat pdf
(I guess now I'm doing the fanzine I don't feel comfortable with simple Word
documents anymore - after seeing some of Dario's super duper layout, Word seems kinda shoddy)

And yes, we really are still working on the fanzine - at least I think we are. I'm expecting final proofs any day now...

So anyhow - I've upgraded my PC and lost all my old E-mail folders a few weeks ago, so lost the details of the previous people who volunteered

Please will some kind person with Acrobat Writer lay this stuff out for me

Desn't need to be a work of art, just neat with consistent headings etc

thanks

Ian