Agimori

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:41:53 -0500

Mark Mohrfield, quoting Sandy:

>The festive and orgiastic nature of Men-and-a-Half
>conclaves is proverbial among the Doraddi.

I was good right up to that part. This sounds to me like a typically prejudiced view from the outside. The Doraddi see group marriage, so assume group sex.

Another couple of questions for ye gods of ancient wisdom:

Where did the name Agimori come from? I seem to remember reading about it somewhere, but can't find it, if so.

Is there a canonical account of the Agimori trek to Prax? (More than just the bare fact that they came from Pamaltela through Vithela to fight Chaos.)

Many thanks.

By the way, what are you guys using for a search engine since Kevin Rose's search engine has vanished? (Sniff. Sob.)

Chris Lemens