Agimori

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:42:13 +1200

Chris Lemens:

>Where did the name Agimori come from? I seem to remember reading about it
>somewhere, but can't find it, if so.

The original people were the Agi. Agimori means We Who Die and Come Again (Glorantha: Intro p232) while the immortal Agi are called the Agitorani which means We don't die but have no fun.

>Is there a canonical account of the Agimori trek to Prax?

         When chaos appeared and threatened to end the world, Lodril
         answered the call to battle.  He gathered the Agimori together
         and led them north and east to Vithela.  After many adventures,
         a now-depleted nation crossed a now-vanished land-bridge into
         Fethlon.  They then turned west to Prax, to fight chaos in
         Lodril's name.
                         Borderlands Ref's handbook p18