Re: Harn Wars!

From: Miss Goffic Manners <herb_nowell_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:44:44 -0800 (PST)

"Coridan" <argrath_at_agoron.com> said:

>> -Adept : who dreams of seeing (or making) Gloranthan Grimoires
>> published, in the style of Shek-Pvar.
>
>Harn is a world that has nearly as strong as a following as Glorantha.
>
>Has anyone thought of doing a Harn Hero Wars setting?

No, although being a little disappointed by Hero Wars, I have used it to work on Story Engine rules (from Hubris games) for Glorantha. I wanted a lower power game, but the same feel as Hero Wars...Story Engine works very well for that.

Herb
Join the Connecticut gamer email list:
ctgamers-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Three times a day, seven days a week, both ways.

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=text