Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #332

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:50:25 EST

Hello Friends,=20

>> Quite honestly, I think the reference in TR to Uleria being a demon i= s
>>less persuasive than simply silly.=20
 =20
> Put it this way: how many fire-and-brimstone preachers in real-world
> Western Christian society have denounced prostitutes as servants of
> the Devil, and proclaimed that those who visit them are endangering
> their immortal souls? Plenty, I imagine. Yet there are still lots of
> prostitutes around in our society, and they don't lack for business.
 =20
The bad thing in it that it is mentioned in the rules part of TR that Uleria= =20
is a lust demon, not in the cultural part.=20

I still belive that this comment is local colour, not a fact. A statement=20 that a Worshipper of Vela would make to make her Status more important.=20

Cheers

Andr=E9=20