Uleria

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:32:03 -0500

Andrew Larsen:
>Based on my brief look over this thread, there seem to be
>one faction, including myself, Ian Thomson, Martin Dick,
>Olli Kantola, and Herve Ancelin, (and I may have missed
>others) who think that there _is_ support for Uleria worship,
>while you and Peter Metcalfe are the only ones saying there
>isn't support for it (although John Hughes seems to have
>supported your position in a previous thread).

If we're voting, I'm against her being in Sartar or Heortland. She might be in Tarsh as an import from the north. She has a very First Council and urban feel, so I'd think she would be found more commonly in the Lunar Heartlands. There is a bit of Pelanda (or is it that other place in TFS?) in her, I think.

Chris Lemens