Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #332

From: robert darvall <Robert.Darvall_at_general.monash.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:43:20 +1000

Stephen
>Uleria cultists ... are treated as beyond the laws of kin,

> like Tricksters, and sleeping with one doesn't count as incest...

Thats how I've been running it, & the Ulerian is definitely a weirdo & more than a little bit of trouble to her stead & clan. The Ernaldans keep a very close eye on her but are more than happy to have a bit of help in the fertility rituals. The stead is answerable for her but does get benefits from her presence.

As to Uleria not having any connection to chaos; how does it look to a tribesman when the most fertile creature he knows is one that can copulate succesfully with rocks & forms a big part of his definition of chaos? Broo is as broo does & unrestrained fertility may look very much like broohood even if it's not.