Temple of Orlanth the Victorious?

From: Tuna Artun <tuna_at_freeze.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2001 20:18:39 -0000

I've recently found a map on the web that shows the lands of the Culbrean tribe in great detail. To the east, on the edges of Marthehiording territory there's a hill called "Hill of Orlanth the Victorious" (on Owlflight Crest) and it also bears a runic inscription--is this a temple? And if so, does it belong to the Culbreans or the Aranwyth? I'd appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this issue since my players will all belong to the Aranwyth tribe and I smell a scenerio hook here should the Lunars attempt to eradicate this supposed holy ground.

Tuna

Want free email? Sign up at http://www.freeze.com !