Heort in Fronela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:14:48 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

> >No. Heort is worshipped among the Fronelan Orlanthi (AR p73).

>In the same way he is not directly worshipped among the Heortlings, or as
>another divine hero similar to Alakoring or Jarani?

Why should it matter? He is prominent in their mythology and the only plausible reason is his role in the I Fought We Won.

>The latter wouldn't
>surprise me, since Talor brought Heortlings to Fronela,

Did he? So why do the Fronelan Orlanthi worship the Lifebringers and not the Lightbringers (Glorantha: Intro p72)?

>If anything, I'm a bit puzzled that Yinkin is as important in
>Fronela as in Kerofinela.

Bobcat Hsunchen live in Fronela and some who converted to Orlanthi ways would want a cat god to worship/