Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #337

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:10:52 +0100

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:18:30 -0800, Ian wrote:

>possibly this would be still a more Dara Happan cultural phenomenon
>rather than in the clan-based Heortling society, but nonetheless...

I don't think Dara Happan.

The Dara Happan's strike me as being the ultimate prudes, willing to engage in sexual congress so long as it's for reproduction and in no sense 'fun', but even more terrified of the loss of control that comes with sexual passion than yer average Heortling.

Now if you'd said 'Lunar Heartlands...' I'd have been right there with you, but not in the Triopolis.