A bit more on Uleria

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 00:41:59 +0300

:...but being called a "demon" in TR kind of suggests against it. Hell,
:Humakt, a scary, deadly force that is explicity not kin is not called a
:demon but a thane. Even Kolat is not a demon. Uleria is pretty far out
:there.

Who put that word into TR anyway? Seldom have I seen so much noise generated by a single word. So the one instance in text that she get's referred to as a demon (by heortlings, that as we know are never taken by poetic exaggeration and dramatics, so it must be true) means that despite the myths explaining her place in the Orlanthi cosmos, she is suddenly a despicable distructive power. All that, with love being called Uleria's Web. Makes you think.

And to this we add people that can't see her worshippers as anything other than prostitutes. Aaaaaargh...

        -Adept, depressed by this

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.