Sources

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 18:02:05 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

> > There's quite a disparity between what you claim and
> > the actual evidence for your claim (that other Orlanthi groups
> > did what you allege the Wenelians to have done).

>That's because the successors of the Jorganostelli tribe haven't been
>published, except the Stravuli who did maintain Orlanth worship. They
>were just one group.

Either provide names and details of the rest of these groups that didn't maintain Orlanthi ways or quit referring obliquely to unpublished material to bolster your arguments. I've had enough experience with many of the latest published works to know that what exists in draft form can be different when it turns up in print.